Friday, March 4, 2016

Drunk Tweeting!!!

So I woke up this morning with a slight headache.. luckily for me I don't get bad hangovers after a night of spirits... I then checked my twitter and facebook as I do after waking up and sure enough I had many people responding to my tweets and facebook posts last night. I remember tweeting (which are also posted to my Facebook) and I also remember asking people to spell check them to make sure they looked good. Well this is what was tweeted...
As you can see they lied when they said the tweets looked good :) I didn't care as everyone got a good laugh out of trying to decipher my gibberish.  I can actually read most of them. Regardless what I learned from last nights shenanigans is to never trust my friends to proofread my tweets ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment