Thursday, March 3, 2016

Ghostbuster Trailer, SHIELD Renewed & A Friends Birthday

Today they released the first trailer for the new Ghostbuster movie. I'm not sure if this is a sequel or a reboot or what and after watching the trailer (which I enjoyed) I still don't have a clue.


Woohooo!!! Just got word that ABC has picked up Agents of SHIELD for a 4th season. I'm so excited for this news. I'm loving SHIELD and can't wait for it's return after it's midseason break. You can read more about he renewal HERE.

In the evening after work I went out to celebrate my friend Liz's birthday. She was having friends gather at a local bar called Idle Hour. Lucky for me it's close to my apartment so I was able to drink.. and you can say I got a bit smashed. I had a fantastic time and by the end of the night my friend Jes had to drive me home, though I believe I could have walked they wanted to make sure I got home safely... Thanks guys

No comments:

Post a Comment