Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Showing Affection

I found this comment/picture on Facebook and reposted it to my timeline because I really believe in what it says.


I'm a hugger and always have been. I think physical touch is super important in all relationships. I enjoy touching a friends shoulder or back to show support. I hug hellos and goodbyes. When I sit next to you I usually like having our arms touch. Physical contact doesn't always have to be sexual. Of course I have different levels of intimacy with different friends. I'm closer to some then others or some of more comfortable with me then others. When meeting new people it can be tough to judge if they are receptive to getting a hug but if you're mine friend you should expect one from time to time. We need to love more in this world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment