Monday, August 30, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 15

Hey Guys.. it's another week. I didn't workout over the weekend again, but that was because we had guests staying with us. But I had no trouble getting back into the routine today.

I first walked around the park with Daisy for almost an hour this morning. Then tonight did my regular workout for my upper body.

Since it's Monday I weighted myself and again the weight isn't dropped off quickly, but I did lose a pound.

WEIGHT: 213

WORKOUT:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of ten on the chest fly for my chest (60 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the free weight (90 lbs)
3 sets of ten working on my back (60lbs)

Workouts are becoming routine, healthy eating not so much.

So begins my third week of A Healthier Me.

No comments:

Post a Comment