Thursday, September 2, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 18

I didn't workout today.. I had plans to workout tonight around 9ish like I did last night as that seems to be when it cools down outside. But while eating dinner a wave of nausea hit me hard, I felt sick to my stomach and totally lost my appetite. Not sure what it was and I'm feeling a bit better now but still not 100%. I was going to try and force myself to workout anyways as I did yesterday but I don't want to push it. I'll just work out Saturday to make up today. As long as I do 5 days a week I am happy and still on schedule.

It's a struggle not to go out there and workout while sick.. I feel guilty for not going out there. I know it's stupid because it's only one day and I've been really good the past three weeks. Oh well it's bound to happen again.. I just have to deal.

2 comments:

  1. You're doing great!! A day here or there is always fine. Just don't let it snowball into multiple days. Then it's always harder to get back in the swing of things.

    I need to get back myself. Been a few too many days... oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenny! Don't forget to take a rest day after 2-3 days of working out. It gives your body a chance to recover and work on what you're doing to it. :)
    -Eva

    ReplyDelete