Wednesday, September 1, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 17

Wow.. today was one of the toughest days I have had so far in motivating myself to workout. It might be because I'm exhausted after staying up to 2am working on a podcast, then had a horrible night sleep and got up at 7:30am to prep for recording another podcast at 11am.

It was hot and I wanted to wait a little bit for it to cool down but by the time 7pm came around I was hungry and ready for bed. So I ate dinner and then debated with myself on not working out tonight and working out one day during the weekend.. as long as I do 5 days a week I'm good. But after eating I felt a bit more awake and dragged my body out to the gym at 9pm and did my normal workout.

WORKOUT:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
3 sets of ten on the chest fly for my chest (60 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of ten on the free weight (90 lbs)
3 sets of ten working on my back (60lbs)

No comments:

Post a Comment