Sunday, October 24, 2010

Anne, Hollywood & Potter.. oh my

Today my friend Anne from New York and I got together for the first time. Anne's a friend from the internet and she is in town for Blizzcon (Gaming Con). She had never been to Hollywood so I decided to play tour guide. We walked around Hollywood Blvd, checking out the stars and the hand prints at Mann's Chinese Theater. We then went to Hard Rock Cafe, which wasn't there when I visited Hollywood the last time. After Hard Rock we went to Hollywood and Highland and concluded out tour with hitting he a few souviner shops.


Anne is also a Harry Potter fan so of course I couldn't pass up taking her to Whimsic Alley (Harry Potter Store) in Los Angeles. So we spent an hour or so walking around Whimsic Alley checking out all the cool Potter goodies. She purchased a wand and book of spells for her mom (who's a huge HP fan) and once again I came out empty handed which I have to say was very difficult.

It was a great 3+ hour visit, she is as sweet and funny as I expected and I can't wait to visit New York so she can be my tour guide.

1 comment:

  1. That cowgirl picture is THE FUNNIEST thing in the land. Maybe I chose the wrong profession...

    I had such a great time with you! Thanks for being my tour guide and showing me the sites! It was an experience I'll never forget because I had it with you!

    ReplyDelete