Sunday, October 24, 2010

Hanging with Will

After spending some hours with my friend Anne I went over to my best bud Will's place. It's funny we've known each other for over two years but I have never been to his apartment. I went over to not only visit him but to also help him upload Avid to his home computer. We accomplished that in a few minutes, he also transferred a bunch of TV and movie files from my hard drive.

A day before his Xbox gave him the ring of death so when I got to his place he was in the middle of trying to fix it. He asked for my help and I say sure.. I pretty much held the flash light as he did the work.. but I held that light pretty good. :) We got to a certain part and found out that we had the wrong washers so we headed to Lowes and Home Depot looking for the correct ones... though I wasn't able to hang out longer I had a great time spending a few hours with one of my best friends in this world.

No comments:

Post a Comment