Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

Today we went to our friends Tom and Evin's Halloween Party. Tom has this every year where we watch cheesy horror movies and enjoy the company of friends. Of course I wait till the last minute to try and dig up my Harry Potter costume out of the garage as it's been packed away since we moved last year. Luckily I found it and was able to dress up for the party.. really any excuse to wear my Hogwarts robe is good for me. Harry opted not to dress up. We got to Tom and it was great seeing some friends we haven't seen in awhile. We snacked and visited until the movie came out. It was a Hammer films with Christopher Lee called "Dracula A.D. 1972" and of course we horrible. Best part about going to this part are the comments everyone makes during the show... after the show Martin started a Time Warp dance and got several people to join him. It was a lot of fun.  They started a second movie but Harry and I called it a night as we had a long drive home. It was a great nights of food, friends and cheesy movies.

Check out some pictures from the party HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment