Saturday, November 13, 2010

Hanging with my Padawan

Today my buddy Troy came over for the weekend. We had planned to shoot his SAM-e Good Mood Blogger video entry but something come up and he wasn't able to get to our place till around 3pm and we had plans to go see Darren Criss in LA at 7pm. So we wound up hanging out at the house a few hours eating lunch before heading down to LA for the concert. Darren Criss is an up and coming musician/actor. His came to fame was playing Harry Potter in a You Tube video A Very Potter Musical, which has gotten over 3 million views. He stared playing clubs and recent was cast as a semi-regular on Glee. Anyways Troy is a big fan of his and I thought it would be fun to experience something that Troy likes. I mean since he is my Padawan and I have been teaching him the way of the Geek..it was only right for me to have him teach me something.

Got to the Mint and had a great time watching Darren preform. He's got a great voice and is on the rise. After the performance he was selling CD's, shirts and other DC Stuff.. I bought Troy and I a CD and got in line to have him sign them and take a picture with him... it was a fun time.

Afterwards we came back to my place and played around with my new webcam program that allows you to take fun pictures of yourself.

After that we hung with Harry and just chatted while watching a little TV until 2am.. when finally we sent to bed since we had to be up early the next day to shoot his video.

No comments:

Post a Comment