Monday, November 15, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 93

Wow.. feels like forever since I worked out last. Didn't work out last Friday because I didn't go into work and though off my early morning workout and though I intended to work out it never happened. This weekend was jammed back to so no make up day and then because of the busy weekend I didn't get to bed until late on Sunday and couldn't motivate myself to get up super early to work out today.. so I just finished my workout.

Since it's Monday I weight myself this morning 205.5

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
4 sets of 10 on the chest fly for my chest (75 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 working on my back (75 lbs)
4 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the free weight (110 lbs)

So I increased all my "sets' to 4 and man are my arms dying at the moment.. got a really good weight session in. Did only a half hour cardio and really struggled with it.

My weight is down again this week but I can't seem to get past 205. I hover between 208 and 205 for the week the past three weeks. Of course I'm not eating as well as I should. When I was out of work it was easier to not eat out but now that I'm working I find myself going out to eat lunch 3 to 4 times a week... that's not good.. gonna have to triple my efforts in eating healthier.. Starting to worry that I'm not going to be below 200 by years end.

2 comments:

  1. din't stress about what you missed..just hop back on your program. and you might try packing your lunch the night before. dinner leftovers,salad,fruit. that eating out will get you every time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eating out is a sure way to scupper any diet. Even healthy options like pastas and salads are covered in high calorie sauces and dressings. There was a big issue made of a British supermarket chain selling a "healthy" pasta salad bowl that contained more fat than a Big Mac because of the salad dressing.

    ReplyDelete