Saturday, November 20, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 98

Was suppose to work out yesterday but got really lazy so I forced myself to get up early today to get my workout done. Which I did.. 

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical
4 sets of 10 on the chest fly for my chest (75 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 working on my back (75 lbs)
4 sets of 10 for shoulders (45 lbs)
4 sets of 10 on the front leg press (45 lbs)

Starting to see definition in my arms, chest and lats. I think my upper body is coming along nicely and I've never had an issue with my lower body, it's always been toned and muscled, it's the middle section that is the toughest part for me and I really don't see a change yet. But I'll struggle onwards.. I know this isn't a quick fix, it's a lifestyle change and it's a slow process but so far I'm happy with the results.

I also want to Thank all of you who read my Work out blogs and leave me messages of encouragement. Honestly you guys are the reason I continue to do this. There are days when I just don't want to work out but then think of you guys who are following my progress and letting you guys down when I don't blog. Of course I could blog that I worked out but it's tough to lie to you guys.. so guilt is keeping me working out. It may not be the best way but hey it's keeping me going. Thanks for all your continued support.

1 comment:

  1. Whatever keeps you working out, even if it is guilt! Keep it up, you'll be glad you did. I really need to follow your lead. I can't blame my brain surgery for my weight gain much longer; I think once I hit the post surgery six month mark that excuse is officially dead. ha ha

    Antoinette

    ReplyDelete