Wednesday, December 1, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 109

Today's Workout:

1 hour of cardio on the elliptical

I'm liking this new workout schedule.. even though I had a rough time waking up this morning once I was out there I had a great workout, 40 minutes was filled with The Forcecast podcast and the last 20 with my workout music.. time flew by and before I knew it, it was over.

You would think after 109 days that this working out thing would get easier..but it doesn't.. I have days were I really struggle to get out there and do it.. and then once there I can have a good day and it flies by or a bad day where I will fight with myself to continue. But with that said it really has become part of my morning routine. When I wake up my first thought is to put on my sweats.. gotta go workout... I guess that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment