Monday, December 27, 2010

A Healthier Me - Day 135

So I didn't workout on Christmas Eve as planned and since I'm off work this week I didn't have to get up at the crack of dawn and workout before work.. so it was a causal morning, Didn't get out there until 10am and had a good workout.

Since it's Monday I weight myself this morning 204.5

Today's Workout:

1 hour of cardio on the elliptical

Well this was unexpected but I lost a pound, from  205.5  to 204.5 I figured with the holidays and all the yummy foods I would have at least gained a pound or two but never thought I would lose.. so yay me. My workouts really just maintain my weight, I eat crappy but don't gain because of my workouts but I also don't lose or at least don't lose as much as I should.. for 2011 I'm going to focus on eating better and losing the weight. And then the real battle starts by keeping it off permanently.

No comments:

Post a Comment