Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Prince of Persia

Harry and I finally got around to watching Prince of Persia the Sands of Time. I got the blu-ray of the movie for my birthday back in September but really haven't had time to watch it. Now that I have ton of things to watch I handed Harry a bunch of movies and said lets watch a movie and he picked this one.. totally forgot I had it so I was happy that he choose it.

The movie stars one of my favorite actors Jake Gyllenhaal (doesn't hurt that he's a hottie) and I know it's based off a video game. I figured it would be like the Mummy movies which I really enjoyed. The movie starts off kind of slow and drags for a bit in the beginning but really picks up midway and is action packed until the very end. The story was cool and some of the fight scenes were awesome. I liked the different characters we meet along the way and how it kept you guessing who truly was the bad guy. It had some cool sfx and I enjoyed the cinematography. In the end it was exactly what I expected it to be.. a fun adventure/action/sfx movie.. exactly the escape you are looking for when going to the movies... or in this case watching on DVD.

No comments:

Post a Comment