Sunday, April 24, 2011

A Relaxing Sunday... NOT!!!

Today is the first day off I've had in a few weeks, with no family, no work, no guild and I don't see having another one of those for at least four weeks so I was going to do nothing all day today.. just have some "Kenny" time.

It started off that way as I started to watch a bit of TV and just relax but then I got to thinking how busy my next month will be and how many podcasts I need to do so instead I opted to finished off some podcasts instead of TV time.

So I first finished off my MASH 4077 Podcast episode 7 which isn't due to be released until May 1st but it's uploaded, shows note created and is ready to go. The second podcast I worked on as episode 29 of my Knights of the Guild podcast, which is due to be released on April 29th. That one require much more work then the previous MASH one and took me about four hours to finish it. Still haven't built the webpage or show notes but I hope to do that during some downtime at work tomorrow. And I was going to get started on episode 8 of MASH 4077 Podcast but then remembered that I recorded some audio from the previous Tuesday when The Guild did their season five read through and really wanted to get that out there as a microcast.. so I spent the rest of the night editing and prepping that podcast and manage to get it posted around 9:30pm tonight.

So this day might not have started out or planned to be a very productive day but in the end I did a lot of work that needed to be done and by doing this will take some stress off me when it comes time to post this podcasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment