Sunday, May 1, 2011

Early Rise

Today I had to get up at 4:30am. That's super early but what makes it worse is I didn't get to bed until 12:30am and actually fell asleep around 1:30am. So on 3 hours sleep after a long day of yard work and party/podcasting I was exhausted. But we had to get Harry's family back to LAX for their 7:50am flight home to Austria. It's always surprising what you body can do. With only 3 hours of sleep I managed to get up and feel pretty okay. We had to do two vehicles so we packed up my jeep with luggage and Harry's brother-in-law Bernd joined me and everyone else went with Harry in his truck. As expected there was very little traffic at 5am heading to LAX. But because we live so far out it still took us about 1 hour 20 minutes to get there. We dropped them off, said our goodbyes and headed back home. Harry opted to take a nap but I was awake and have a hard time taking naps so I stayed awake and watched some tv. Later I'm going to head outside for more exciting yard work.

It was nice having Harry's family with us for three weeks but it's always VERY nice to have our house back to ourselves. Now to just get everything back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment