Saturday, May 7, 2011

The Guild Season 5 - Day Seven

Today was a big day on set of the Guild. We were out in Pasadena and we had some very special guest stars which normally I couldn't talk about but many of them actually tweeted about being on set. So not so many secrets left. But it was a ton of fun. I got to meet some really great Guildes. I think we had over 40 extras. Got some good interviews with cast, guest cast and extras. I was fortunate enough to be an extra in several scenes. The picture to the right is one Brent Spiner posted on his tweeter account. I figured since it's out there I may as well use it in my blog. I'm huge Star Trek fan as many of you know but never really got to meet Brent, which bummed me out. But I did get to met and chat with other celebs. And fun day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment