Sunday, May 29, 2011

My Sunday!!

So day two of my three day weekend was busy.. The day started with Harry and I doing our never ending yard work. Feels like we take down a ton of weeds and two weeks later they are back again and have doubled. This is the worst part of living in this house.

After yard work we had some lunch and watched the last 6 episodes of Cougar Town. We have so much TV saved up in our DVR it's nice that we are finally able to watch some of it.

Worked on building the show notes and such for the next MASH 4077 Podcast.. so that's ready to be released on June 1st.

It was great just hanging out and doing nothing for a few hours.. it seems like I have fewer and fewer days were I can just do nothing.

In the evening I headed out to meet up with my friend Adam who is moving down from the Bay Area. I meet Adam a few months back through my friend Ray and we hit it off. We also worked together on season six of The Guild.  Adam is a graphic designer and has done some well know work among the Firefly and BSG fans. And is currently working on some other big projects with other geeky folks. Anyways he quit his job and is moving down here to start his graphic design career full time. He had a small get together to celebrate his unemployment and the start of his new adventure. Got to see some mutual friends as well as meet some folks who I only know from Twitter.. which is always fun. It was a really fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment