Monday, May 30, 2011

Star Trek Marathon

Came across this video on a forum that I regular and I thought it was well done and lots of fun. I don't agree with their assessment of some of the Star Trek Movies but everyone has their opinion.


Here are my ratings as I remember the movies.. it's been a while since I have scene some of the original ones.. so rating may change if I watch them again... but for here here's how I number them.

Star Trek 1 (Motion Picture) - 5
Star Trek 2 (Wraith of Khan) - 8
Star Trek 3 (Search for Spock) - 6
Star Trek 4 (Voyage Home) - 9
Star Trek 5 (The Final Frontier) - 5
Star Trek 6 (Undiscovered Country) - 8
Star Trek 7 (Generations) - 7
Star Trek 8 (First Contact) - 10
Star Trek 9 (Insurrection) - 7
Star Trek 10 (Nemesis) - 7
Star Trek 11 (Star Trek) - 8

3 comments:

  1. Fun. Here's my rankings.

    The Motion Picture - 9
    The Wrath of Kahn - 6
    The Search for Spok - 5
    The Voyage Home - 8
    The Final Frontier - 2
    The Undiscovered Country - (not seen)
    Generations - 4
    First Contact - 8
    Insurrection - 3
    Nemesis - 5
    Star Trek - 6

    ReplyDelete
  2. ya know its funny that you posted this, i watched like 5 of these movies on scyfy channel this weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  3. *jumps the bandwagon*

    Star Trek 1 – The Motion Picture – 8
    Star Trek 2 – The Wrath of Khan – 10
    Star Trek 3 – The Search for Spock – 3.5
    Star Trek 4 – The Voyage Home – 7.5
    Star Trek 5 – The Final Frontier – 2
    Star Trek 6 – The Undiscovered Country – 10
    Star Trek 7 – Generations – 8.5
    Star Trek 8 – First Contact – 9.5
    Star Trek 9 – Insurrection – 7
    Star Trek 10 – Nemesis – 2
    Star Trek 11 – 2

    ReplyDelete