Friday, August 19, 2011

Fun Night

Well after work today I had planned to go over to Kim Evey's house to interview her for a few of the upcoming Knights of the Guild CompanionCasts. Well about an hour before I left work I texted her to make sure we were still on and she said to come to Greg Aronowitz's house. Didn't really think much of it, just figured they were working on a new project or something. So I get to Greg's around 7:30pm (traffic was great) and as I'm parking I get a text from Kim asking me what my ETA is as she and Greg are hungry. I told her I was just outside the gate and would be inside in a few.

When I got in there I found Vu Bui loading up his equipment. Looks as though he was doing  interviews with Greg and Kim for the upcoming Guild Season 5 DVD extras. Also saw something that Greg was currently working on that was AWESOME!!!! Of course I can't say what it is.. but OMG I loved it. Anyways Greg, Kim, Vu and his friend and I went to a Rib place on Venture Blvd. I had never been there before and it was quite expensive but the potions were huge and the food was wonderful. We spent the next two hours chatting and laughing. It was a really good night and something that I needed badly. Found out about Kim and Greg's next project, got some juicy details about BTS of The Guild that I was unaware of. It was just fun chatting about everything with these guys.

After dinner Kim, Greg and I went back to his place were I interviewed Kim about episodes 4, 5 and 6. Finally at midnight we called it a night. I still have to drive home and Kim still had work to do with Greg. It was a long night but so much fun.. hope I have more nights like that in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment