Saturday, August 20, 2011

Late Podcast

Today I had to get my next Knights of the Guild CompanionCast done as it was suppose to be released yesterday. So I got up early and worked (edited) the entire thing. Took me about 13 hours (with a few breaks) to get it done from beginning to end. I normally work on podcast a few hours here and a few hours there over days but since things have been so crazy and I've been so emotionally and physically exhausted I just haven't had the time. But now that the podcast was late I had no choice but to work those 13 hours straight to get it done and up for everyone to enjoy. That pretty much took up my entire Saturday as I expected it to. I cleaned around the house a bit and watched some TV but the entire day was editing my KOTG podcasts.. And now that that is done.. I have another one due next Thursday that I haven't started yet and a new MASH 4077 podcast due in about week and a half. Oh and I'm trying to get my first episode of Confessions of a Fanboy out as well. There just isn't enough time in the day to do everything I would like to do. Luckily all these things aren't life or death, so they can be delayed if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment