Thursday, August 18, 2011

Pottermore Continues

Well today I finished with book 1 and that's as far as it goes. I went back to the beginning and did another pass to see if I missed anything. I also tried to make a potion and failed miserable. I practise my wand work for a bit to help if someone challanges me to a dual. Found my missing 11th Chololate frog and found a few more Galleons. I think I unlocked all the "extra" info from Mrs Rowlings and man was it as awesome stuff. My favorites were by far the Wand lore information and of course Minerva Mcgonagall's entire back story.. what a tragic life.. made me cry and made that character so much more richer then before.. can't wait to go back and re-read the story now.

Not sure when book 2 is coming out but there is plenty to do... time to earn some house points and I'm determined to make a proper potion in the allotted time.

1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous..I still can't access my account yet. The email said it could be the end of August before I can get in. Come on all ready!!!!

    ReplyDelete