Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Podcasts, Interviews, Moving & Work

Today was a jammed packed day with all kinds of different things. First I was up at 7am and forced myself to get started on some podcasts. First up was to string out my next KOTG CompanionCast for episode 10 which is due out on Thursday. I manage to do one pass before moving onto another one. I then started to work on my MASH 4077 podcast which is due on Saturday. This is a much harder edit then my CompanionCasts and it took me to about 11am to get the first edit pass done. That was it for podcasts for today. I got a good start by I'm far from completing any of them.

At 11am I started to get ready to head out to meet up with my buddy Greg Aronowitz. We were having lunch and then I was going to interview him for my KOTG CompanionCasts for the final 3 episodes of The Guild's season five.

Lunch was a lot of fun as we discussed the podcast that we are going to be doing together. He came up with a name for it (which I won't announce here.. just yet) and he told me who he wants for his first guest, which I have to say is pretty amazing. The more we talk about the podcast the more excited I get. This has potential to be a pretty EPIC podcast. I can't wait to get started on it.

After lunch we headed back to the Barnyard (greg's place) and we did the 3 interviews and as always Greg gives some great detail about what goes into making each episode.

Once I was done with Greg I headed over to my friend Andrew's place to pack up my buddy Scott's stuff. Scott just moved here from the East Coast and was staying with Andrew for a week while waiting for his apartment to be ready.. well it's ready and Scott knew I had a truck and asked if I would be willing to help move the bulk of his stuff, and of course I said yes. So at 2pm I packed up my truck and headed over to Scott's place near Miracle Mile. Then Scott and I carried his stuff up to his new apartment and he gave me a quick tour (very nice place). I helped with a few Ikea's "furniture in a box" that he had in his car. We said our goodbyes and made plans to visit Whimsic Alley (A Harry Potter Store) as he lives a block away from it.

And finally my final destination was MTV. Yeah with all the stuff that was going on the past few days I had to go in and work on a few pieces that they requested. I got in around 4pm and worked until 10pm and had enough so I headed home.

All in all it was a pretty good day today.. got to see some friends (Greg and Scott)... got to work on some podcasts (KOTG & MASH) and mange to get a few hours of work done and get one step closer to actually being done with this job.

No comments:

Post a Comment