Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

Woke up this morning in Bryan's hotel room, didn't get the best night sleep as the hotel was pretty loud (being near a main street and me being a light sleeper). Bryan and I kind of laid there in bed, chatted and enjoyed ones company. We then got up around 9am and got ready for the day. I took him out to breakfast at Denny's and then drove him over to Disneyland as he was doing his third and final day there.  I thought about hanging out with him all day today but really needed to get home to do two podcasts that are due tomorrow.

Traffic wasn't that bad driving home in the morning.. got home around 11am and pretty much did nothing all day long. There were several Halloween parties that I was invited to but I just couldn't get motivated to do anything. I kind of regret not spending the day with Bryan again as yesterday was so much fun and how often is he in town... but I didn't :(

The day started off great as I got to spend it with my buddy Bryan but ended kind of crappy as I didn't get any podcasting done, didn't go to any parties and regret not hanging with Bryan at Disneyland all day.  

No comments:

Post a Comment