Friday, November 4, 2011

Where Does the Day Go

Wow.. when you're out of work the day just seems to fly by. I get up in the morning and have such huge plans for the day. Gonna do this and gonna do that but by the time the day is over and it's time for bed I look back and ask myself  "What the heck did I do today". 

I've been out of work now for a little over a month and you figure I would get so much stuff done but I haven't. I have a lot of things half started but not complete. My garage is half cleaned and almost done. My podcasts are half recorded/edited but not completely done. My house is half cleaned but not fully cleaned. I have closet I want to organize and yard work that need to get done and I want to re-finish my back deck. So much stuff to do and I feel like I do nothing by days end. Maybe I need to buy a big wipe board and make a list of everything that I need to get done and hang it in my office so I see it everyday.

When you're not working you get lazy and though I love TV I really need to limit the amount I watch on a daily bases. I think that is where alot of my time is spent.. just trying to catch up on TV.  I hate the feeling when I got back to work and look back at my time off and realize I could have done so much more. So I'm making a pledge right now to all my blog readers.. I will get things done, I will watch less TV and focus on getting all the jobs completed and getting my life back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment