Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Podcast Promo Exchange

Hey Guys.. I currently have four podcasts up and running. Knights of the Guild about to hit our 3 year anniversary on Feb 15th, MASH 4077 Podcast  about to hit our 1 year anniversary on Feb 1st, Confessions of a Fanboy about five months old and my newest one Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast which is almost 1 month old.

It's a lot of work but I love podcasting; creating, producing, editing and even hosting. Having four podcast requires alot of promoting. Twitter, Facebook and just getting the word out there that my podcasts exist is a full time job. I share promos with fellow friend podcasters but I know there are a ton of people out there who do video podcasts, or video blogs. Other's who do audio podcasts and even written blogs. I really want to start cross promoting with you guys. I'd love to help promote your stuff (of course it needs to appropriate) if you are willing to promote my stuff. All I just require is a :30 to :60 second audio promo and I'd be happy to play it on all four of my podcasts at times. I currently have over 10,000 combined downloads a month. In turn I have audio promos for each of my podcasts as well as banners with my podcasts info that you can play or display on our website. Or if you do video podcasts either mentioning my podcast(s)/websites on air or a credit or banner page at the end of your video cast.

If you want to exchange promos drop me an email (it's my online screen name @ gmail.com), if you don't know what that is then just leave me a message here.

No comments:

Post a Comment