Saturday, January 28, 2012

Busy Saturday

Started my day working on my next episode of Alien Nation: The Newcomers Podcast. Got the majority of it done, all I have left is to add audio bites and then polish the whole thing. Output, convert it and upload it. But that will happen in a few days.

I noticed that my last job Chelsea Settles added my credits to my IMDB (Internet Movie Data Base) page. You can check out things I have worked over my career. It doesn't have everything but I'm very proud of the amount of work I have done over the years.

Also worked on my new personal website. Mainly working on the main website at first and then linking to my older pages from my other website until I have time to go through and re-do them all to wordpress. I'll be unavailing it fairly soon... stay tuned.

Did alot of catching up on TV shows on my DVR. One that I recorded and really surprised me on how much I love it.. and when I say love it I mean LOVE it. It's called Lost Girl. It's a Canadian TV series that's been out for a little over a year. Well they finally started airing it here on Syfy. I've only seen two episodes but man has it got me hooked. The characters are engaging, the writing is funny and witting. I'm loving the mythology so far. It reminds me alot of Buffy and Joss Whedon's writing. Really looking forward to seeing where they series goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment