Thursday, February 16, 2012

A Healthier Me - Day 25

Well after a five day hiatus due to illness I'm working out again and man does it feel great. I'm still not 100% better but I'm not sick enough to use it as an excuse to not work out .

I ampted up my workout, I'm now doing 15 reps for each set, instead of 10 and that's a huge difference.

Today's Workout:

30 minutes of cardio on the elliptical

3 sets of 15 on the curl arm for my biceps (45 lbs)
3 sets of 15 for shoulders (45 lbs)
3 sets of 15 on the front leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 15 on the back leg press (45 lbs)
3 sets of 15 on the free weight (110 lbs)

My arms are killing me but it was one of my better workouts. I'm losing weight because of me being sick but I need to keep the weight off so I need to work out ever harder. I've almost reach my March goal of getting below 200 pounds. Still got 14 days to go and if I keep up with the way things are going I should reach it with no problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment