Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day

Well this is the first Valentines Day in eight years that I don't have a Valentine. But it's not a big deal because when I did have a Valentine we didn't do much for this day to begin with. I find it crazy that we pick one day out of the year to show our love for our partner in life. To me everyday should be Valentines. Everyday you should show your love for your significant other.

And I can say without a doubt at this moment in time I have never been loved by more people in my entire life. I have some of the greatest friends that I think I will ever have and some best friends who will be my best friends the rest of my life. I may not see them as much as I would like to, but I think of them everyday, they are always in my heart and they can keep a smile on my face when times are tough with just a single memory. You all know who you are and just know that you have made my life so much richer with your love and friendship. I'm the luckiest guy on the planet.

No comments:

Post a Comment