Monday, February 13, 2012

My New Podcast Logo

I put out a call on twitter and facebook asking my very talented artist friends for some help on my Geekyfanboy Production Logo as well as my Alien Nation The Newcomers Podcast Logo.

My buddy Ken Todd who drew this AWESOME picture of me for my 40th birthday responded and said he would give it a shot. Now I know Ken can do great work as he did the drawing of me and also produced a very cool logo that I'm using as well for my Confessions of a Fanboy podcast. But what I didn't know is how FANTASTIC it would actually turn out. All I said to Ken was I wanted my brother and I with "alien" spotted heads and in front of mics. He took that idea and ran with it. He even added his own touch by writing in Tenctonese below The Newcomers Podcast "With Kenny & Michael" Something that only true Alien Nation fans would get.

I was truly blown away by this and so was my brother.. so much so that Michael is using this photo as his facebook photo... we both just love it.

And as soon as I figure out what kind of logo I want for my Geekyfanboy Productions he's going to take a crack at that and I'm sure that's going to be incredible as well.

Thanks Ken for doing this for me, you truly are a very talented artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment