Sunday, April 15, 2012

Adventures in Montana - Day 15

Got up early and started to play Minecraft before Chris even got up. I died several times, lost all my stuff and was completely lost for about an hour until Chris got up and said that I signed in on the wrong server and was playing in another world. But I finally got on the right server and continued to put a few more hours of work into my castle.

We then watched The Pursuit of Happyness. Again this is a movie that I heard a ton about and wanted to see but never did. I really enjoyed it. It wasn't as sad as I was expecting it to be. I mean I didn't cry until the end and that was more out of joy for all the good things that finally happen for this guy. It's a great uplifting story based on real life events and people.

Next Chris wanted to show me a bit of Star Wars The Old Republic. Now being a huge Star Wars fan I would be playing this game if I had better internet access. Chris showed me around the world with a few of his characters. We watched the cinematic trailers for the game. Those are like mini movies unto themselves and are AWESOME.

Around 3 we finally went outside and it had been snowing, I had no idea. We drove to Chilli's for lunch and then went to the one theater in this town to see Joss Whedon's Cabin in the Woods. I'm not a huge horror fan but it was Joss and love everything this man has ever done. So I had to see this and I'm glad I did.. I mean it had several OMG moments that made you jump out of your skin, but I found it to be more of a mystery. Trying to figure out what's really going on. I loved the overall story. It was great seeing some of the Whedonites (former cast members from Joss' shows). The SFX were really cool and of course the ending was great. Over all I'd say this movie is FUN and I'd give it a B+

After the movie we came home and played Minecraft the rest of the night before heading off to bed.

Today was my last full day here in Montana. Tomorrow I head home... sadness

No comments:

Post a Comment