Thursday, April 19, 2012

Visiting Friends & Family

Today I got to go visit my dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece. It's been about three weeks since I saw them last and my brother just purchased a new house. So I picked up my Dad and we went over to the new place. It's still in escrow so it's not a done deal but it's looking good. The place is huge and had plenty of room for my brothers family. After checking out the house I took Dad out to lunch at my favorite Chinese place Hong Kong. Then we went back to my brothers and I got to spend some time playing with my nephew Kenobi. Molly, my niece is only 4 months.. I did hold her but that's the extent of my playing with her.

Said goodbye to those guys around 6ish and headed north to my hook up with one of my best buds Josh. He had just recently broken up with his girlfriend of 4 1/2 years so I wanted to spend some time with he and see how he was doing. We went out to dinner to Soup Plantation and yes I had a bit of salad (if you know me, you know I don't do veggies). After dinner we went back to his place and hung out in his bedroom just chatting the night away. Around 3am I asked if it was cool if I just crashed there and of course he said yes so we called it a night.

No comments:

Post a Comment