Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catching Up On TV

Ever since my trip to Montana I've been trying to catch up on DVR'd shows. I mean I was already behind on some of my regular shows and then the two weeks hiatus didn't help. So today I spent the entire day in my recliner watching recorded shows.

A few highlights were the latest episode of Eureka.. so happy it's back from it's long hiatus. This was episode two of it's final season. This one had a shocker of an ending that was not only a surprise but heartbreaking.

My friend Felicia Day joined the cast in Season Four and on this episode her quirky character Holly was "supposely" killed. As I said it was heart wrenching.. not only because it's Felicia Day but because Holly was such a great character among so many great characters. But something tells me this isn't the end of Holly.

I also watched four episodes of Lost Girl, again this series just continues to amaze me. So much fun and really reminds of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

It was nice catching up on my TV.. still got alot of watch but it's a start.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah season 5 of Eureka has definitely been amazing! I certainly didn't see that coming :( I do hope Holly comes back as both she and Felicia just fit so well into that world. As for Lost Girl all I can say is that it keeps getting better Season 2 is absolutely amazing! Hope all is going well with you Kenny!

    ReplyDelete