Sunday, April 22, 2012

Top Secret Shoot

Okay well it's not that top secret but I can't tell you what it is. My buddy Sean Becker (director of The Guild among many other things) asked if he could film "something" with Felicia Day at my place. Of course I said yes so they planned to be at my place at 8am.

As I said I can't go into details but it started at 8am and they finished around 6pm. If you read my previous blog you know my friend Jen was an extra for it as well my my former Knights of the Guild co-host Jenni. It was loads of fun and I can't wait until I can share more information about it.

After the shoot I had some dinner and then watched Once Upon a Time live.. I rarely watch anything live but it's been several weeks without a new Once Upon a Time and I was jonesen for it. Of course they hit it out of the park. This series continues to amaze and entertain me. There's only three episodes left for season one. Can't wait for the season one DVD so I can have a weekend marathon of Once Upon a Time.

No comments:

Post a Comment