Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Minecraft-oholic


I got up around 8am, took a shower and had a nice list of things to do today. But as I sat down at the computer to check my emails I saw the little icon for Minecraft. This is a block building kind of online game. My bestie Chris introduced it to me while I was visiting him in Montana. I had heard about it because it's really big in the "geek" world. I figured since I have crappy internet there would be no way for me to play online, so when I got home from Montana and gave it a try and OMG it worked. I can now play live with my bestie and it's pretty awesome. Now I haven't played much since I got back from Montana but I saw the icon and though I'd give it a go. Well five hours later I realized that I hadn't eaten or drank anything all day.

I pulled myself away and headed out to El Pollo Loco from some yummy chicken. When I got back I planned to get some stuff done on my "to do" list. I stared with yard work, since we had those big rain falls the past few weeks the weeds have been on the attack. I pruned a bush next to my front door and then took the weed wacker and started cutting down some weeds. Did that for about an hour before getting a text from Chris saying that I need to play Minecraft when he's on as well. I told him I'd love to play when he was on as well, he then texted... I'm on now.. so it sucked me back in and I played from 5pm to 8:30pm.

I'm not addicted.. really :)

No comments:

Post a Comment