Thursday, April 26, 2012

Dinner with my Bestie

Tonight my Bestie Chris and I had dinner. Though he lives in Montana now we planned to grill some steaks and drink some wine.

We first played a few hours of Minecraft before getting our grill on.  Unfortunately I couldn't get my grill to work so I moved to the George Foreman grill and Chris' steak was bad so he grilled some saugages instead. As we cooked we chatted on facebook. It was nice hanging out with him, though it was just online. I miss him so much and I'm not sure how I'll get through the next three years without him being around.

I've had an entire bottle of Reisling wine and feeling a bit drunk at the moment. I'm amazed that I can still blog. It was great spending four hours with my bestie.. even it it was just online.

No comments:

Post a Comment