Thursday, April 26, 2012

To Beard or not to Beard

Well if you know me you know I have a slight beard.. I have kept a beard for many years now... one because I'm lazy and it take less time to shave, and two I think it works well with slimming my face and hiding my double chins. But as I said I have always had the shortest of beards... never more then a quarter of an inch long. But I've decided that I'm going to try and tough it out and grow it longer. Now I've tried this in the past but as soon as it starts to look all wild and crazy I have given in and cut it down... but as I said I'm going to tough it out and hopefully have a nice full beard by the time SDCC comes around when I dress up as a Hobbit and in doing so must shave off the beard completely. I'll keep you all updated with pictures of my progress. :)

1 comment:

  1. That is an awesome beard Kenny, and it suites you very well

    ReplyDelete