Friday, June 15, 2012

Not As Planned

Well today didn't go quite as planned. My buddy Sebastian and his girlfriend Amanda came over yesterday (read yesterday's blog), we were going to continue to log my toy collection but first we were going to go on a hike at Vasquez Rocks. We got up, ate breakfast and started to get ready when Sebastian got extremely sick and was out (not literally) for half the day.

We cancelled our hike and inventorying my toys. Instead we hung out at my place and just chilled. He was feeling a bit better around two so we headed out to Chill's for a celebratory lunch, for my new job. We got back and they headed home.

I spent the rest of the day blogging and working on podcasts.

So the day didn't go as planned but it was fun none the less just hanging with friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment