Tuesday, July 3, 2012

San Diego Comic Con Panel Schedule

Every year I got though all the SDCC scheduling and create an excel sheet with all the panels/shows I would like to see during the con. The past few years I have created this chart but never attend anything that I have planned. Normally because there are super long lines and take hours to get through and you might make it into your panel. Doing panels these days require you to do nothing but stand in line all day. My time at comic con is valuable, yes I would love to see the stars and listen to the panels but seeing friends and dressing up is more important to me now.

But regardless I created another excel sheet that I will more then likely not follow. There are few panels that I'm going to do my best to get in, but again it the wait to over three hours I won't sacrifice my time for the panel.

No comments:

Post a Comment