Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Editing Podcasts... Again

Will this ever end.. feels like I have come home after work for the past month and have worked on a podcast. I know it's not true but sometimes it feels that way. Today I had to edit a new My Gimpy Life CompanionCast since the webisode came out a few days ago and I promised to released the new podcasts a few days after the webisode. So I got home around 9pm and stayed up until about midnight working on episode 103. Luckily for me there weren't a lot of interviews because this episode was shot a few years ago and I didn't know I would be doing the podcast for it.

As of right now I'm all caught up on my podcasts.. actually that's not true because I still need to release a Confessions of a Fanboy, currently a month behind, but unfortunately the only person I have interviewed is my friend Jen but I'm missing one element of that interview and can't release it yet.

I'm also still in the process of starting my brand new podcast The Geek Roundtable.. so many podcasts, so little time. The good thing is I love podcasting and thought it's a very time consuming hobby I wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment