Thursday, September 6, 2012

My Gimpy Dinner & Podcast

Tonight after work I headed over to Teal and Ali's place for dinner. We were also going to record a "wrap up" podcast for her webseries My Gimpy Life.

Got to Teals and chatted with the two of them as dinner was running late. We were talking politics as Ali was watching the DNC (Democratic National Convention). I normally don't like to talk politics because it can be a touchy subject to some but Ali, Teal and I pretty much had the same thoughts on the race so it wasn't so bad.

We soon found out that the food place hadn't even sent out our order so we decided to start the podcast and see how far we could get before dinner arrived. We got about 30 minutes into the podcast when dinner finally arrived.We ate and then finished up the podcast with some Q&A.

It was a good "wrap up" podcast.. I should have it edited and out in the next few weeks. Not sure what will become of My Gimpy Life podcast but for now we are planning short monthly installments.. will see how that goes.

Got home around 11pm and crashed

No comments:

Post a Comment