Friday, September 7, 2012

Tickets and Titles

Another busy day here at work, but I won't bore you with details. Two things happened and if your a Star Trek fan you'll be either excited or confused about on of them. Star Trek 2 (Abrams reboot) has gotten an official title Star Trek Into Darkness. This title is odd because there is no colon as in previous Star Trek titles; Star Trek: First Contact or Star Trek: Nemesis. So Star Trek fans are split some like the title and some hate the title. I'm not a big fan of the title but then again I understand that they are trying to get away from the "older" Trek universe as this is a new Trek. I do find the title interesting as in what the story will be. We still have nine months before it hits theaters and I'm sure will get more info as it get's closer.

Second thing is I purchased my weekend tickets for Stan Lee's Comikaze Con. I didn't go last year as I thought it was an anime convention and me not being into anime I didn't bother but I found out it's just a smaller San Diego Comic Con here in Los Angeles so I'm going to give a got this year. I plan on cosplaying in my Hobbit outfit all weekend... so that should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment