Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Weekly Bro-Date

Love my weekly Bro-dates with my buddy Robert. Each week we get together grab some dinner (pizza, taco bell or italtian) and watch a TV series he has not seen and that I am rewatching and totally love. We started with Firefly and now have moved on to Buffy The Vampire Slayer. We are currently on Season 2 and tonight was watched episodes "Lie to Me", "The Dark Age" and "What's My Line Pt.1".

I loved Buffy when I first saw it and as the season progresses it just gets better and better. Robert seems to be liking it, which is cool. It's fun watching something that I love and being able to see it through someone else's eyes. It's going to take us 11 months to go through all seven seasons but it's going to be a fun ride.

Afterwards I crashed at Robert's place since he lives so close to my job and it's saves me the stress of my hellish commute the next morning. But besides that I really enjoy just lie there in a dark room chatting about life. Robert and I have always been able to really talk about anything. So I love getting some uninterrupted one on one time.

Prefect ending to a perfect Bro-Date.

No comments:

Post a Comment