Monday, September 3, 2012

Work, War, & William

Well it's labor day and I had to work. Since we are a bit behind on our edit our co-ep asked for the editors to come in and work and since they had to come in, it meant I had to come in just in cast they needed something. Of course I didn't have a thing to do all day so instead I brought in my podcast hard drive and hooked it up to one of my work avids and actually edited an entire episode of my MASH podcast.. well before the 15th due date... woo hoo.

After work I headed over to North Hollywood to have dinner with my bestie Will. Will and I haven't really talked or seen each other in over six weeks. That's crazy long for us not to hang out. Neither of us really had a reason. It's not like we didn't want to hang out but our schedules never meshed. We had a lot to catch up on and we had some awesome talks about some hairy janky planks (inside joke).

We had dinner at Chevy's which again it had been a while since I had been there. Good food, great company and a fun evening was had. Hopefully another six weeks won't pass by without us hanging out.

No comments:

Post a Comment