Monday, October 8, 2012

Please Consider Making a Donation

I love doing podcasts, maybe that's why I currently have five running and one in the works. Unfortunately at this time you can't really make any money off of podcasting so everything comes out of pocket to pay for URL, websites, equipment and such. Times have been rough for me lately, work wise and I'm finding it harder and harder to continue to support all these podcasts. I don't want to stop doing these as it's something that I'm very passionate about. So I'm turning to my listeners for some help.

I know times are hard for everyone right now but if you enjoy any of my Geekyfanboy Productions Podcasts "Knights of the Guild", "My Gimpy Life Podcast", "Confessions  of a Fanboy Podcast", "MASH 4077 Podcast" and "Alien Nation The Newcomer Podcast" please consider making a donation to help support these podcasts. If all my listeners donated a dollar a month I would have plenty of funds to continue running all these podcasts. So if it's $1 to $100 dollars it's all very much appreciated. I made it nice and easy (if you use Paypal).. all you have to do is click on the donate button and it will take you directly to my donation page.  Thank you for all the love and support I have gotten over the years with my podcasts. I truly have the best listeners/friends around and I hope to continue doing this for many years to come.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment