Monday, October 8, 2012

Working Out, TV, Lunch, Podcast & Minecraft

Started today with working out, this was a full work out.. half hour on the elliptical and half hour working with weights. I haven't worked out in months and I hope this is the start of a routine. Only time will tell.

Did more yard work and tried to stay productive. I watched a bit of TV, still have a ton of it recorded on my DVR.

Had lunch plans with Dallas, this was my first one on one visit. I picked him up from his place and headed to the Sherman Oaks Galleria. Well first we planned to go to Islands in Encino but when we got there it was gone. Guess it's been a while since I've been there.. so we then opted for P.F. Chang's which was at the galleria.

Had a nice lunch with Dallas and got to know each other a little better. Afterwards we to a local store called Urban Home and checked out furniture, not sure why.. didn't plan to buy anything but it's always fun. Afterwards Dallas opted to walk home to get some exercise and I headed back up to my place.

Once back home and edited the next Confessions of a Fanboy, this time with fangirl Jen. Got that edited, converted and uploaded in about three hours.

Spent the rest of the night playing Minecraft.. roughly 3 hours until finally going to bed about midnight.


No comments:

Post a Comment