Monday, February 4, 2013

Car Paranoia

So today is my first day driving my new car to work. I have to say driving something brand new to work makes the commute not so bad. I listen to podcasts while in bumper to bumper traffic but I don't mind. My biggest issue was leaving my car with the valet. Here at work we can't part our own cars. We have a valet who parks them for us. I was paranoid all day long hoping my car wasn't getting dinged, scratched or anything. I hate to say it but when I got off work I drove home, again not minding the traffic, but when I got home I took a flashlight and went over every inch of my car to make sure there weren't any dings or scratches. I know it's stupid and I know I'm going to get scratches and dings but I'm going to do my best to not let it happen within the first week.

No comments:

Post a Comment