Thursday, May 16, 2013

D&D Dice & The Tomorrow People

Got my new D&D dice in the mail today.. of course if you know me you know Green is my favorite color so my dice had to be green. Some folks are surprised when I say that this is my very first set of D&D dice. But understand the last time I played D&D I was 11 years old and didn't play long enough to buy my own set.. I just used friends dice. I played plenty of RPG games over the years but they didn't require dice. Now that I started up a new D&D game with a bunch of friends and it seems to be going really well so I figured it was time to buy my own set... can't wait to use them on Sunday.

I did a blog post a few days ago talking about the new TV series I was looking forward to in the fall. At the time I said there was nothing from the CW network.. but today the CW released trailers for their four "genre" type shows. The only one that really caught my eye was The Tomorrow People, which come to find out is a remake of a 70's British kids show. Quick sysnopsis of the new version; The story of several young people from around the world who represent the next stage in human evolution, possessing special powers, including the ability to teleport and communicate with each other telepathically. Together they work to defeat the forces of evil.

Here's the trailer


And here is a scene.


This looks like my kind of show.. I can't wait!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment