Friday, May 17, 2013

Family Visit

It's been a few weeks so today I went down and visited my dad, brother, sister-in-law, nephew and niece. First went to lunch with my dad. He wanted to try P.F. Changs. He loved it, especially the garlic noodles which are one of my favorite things from there.  Afterwards we drove over to Toys R Us as my nephew's birthday is in a few weeks and we wanted to pick up some gifts for him. Dad couldn't find what he wanted to get at Toys R Us so we stopped by Target and he found the laser tag guns that he wanted to get.

We headed back home and I hung out with the rest of the family. Got to play alot with my nephew (who adores me) and a bit with my niece (who is still unsure if I'm a good guy).  Had dinner with the family before calling it a day. I think this visit was the longest I have done in a long time. It was a great time hanging with family. My niece and nephew are getting so big.. Kenobi is going to be 4 years old on June 4th... where does the time go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment